- About IUL
- Our Programs
- Students of IUL
- Financial Aid
If you have attended a post-secondary institution and would like to reduce the number of credits toward your program a Transfer of Credits is your option.
We will review your credentials and send you a transfer proposal during your admission process.
The following conditions apply:
– The course work is completed at a US accredited institution or licensed foreign institution
– The course work is substantially similar to IUL courses.
– The university or college offering the courses allows these courses to be used for credit towards its own degree.
– No more than 90 credits for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the BBA degree with a minimum course grade of D-.
– No more than 12 credits for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the MBA degree at IUL with a minimum course grade of B-
– No more than 9 Cr for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the DBA degree at IUL with a minimum course grade of B-.
At IUL, we've been thinking ahead on an innovative idea: make the American higher education accessible for working students worldwide, allowing them to share their experiences, cultures and dedication to learning the skills of becoming a leader so they may create solutions for the future. Many of the conveniences of the 21st-century are all offered at IUL including online classes, continuous enrollment, a student-centered environment, practitioner faculty and online library.
International University of Leadership © 2020. All rights reserved.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.