- About IUL
- Our Programs
- Students of IUL
- Financial Aid
If you have attended a post-secondary institution and would like to reduce the number of credits toward your program a Transfer of Credits is your option.
We will review your credentials and send you a transfer proposal during your admission process.
The following conditions apply:
– The course work is completed at a US accredited institution or licensed foreign institution
– The course work is substantially similar to IUL courses.
– The university or college offering the courses allows these courses to be used for credit towards its own degree.
– No more than 90 credits for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the BBA degree with a minimum course grade of D-.
– No more than 12 credits for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the MBA degree at IUL with a minimum course grade of B-
– No more than 9 Cr for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the DBA degree at IUL with a minimum course grade of B-.
At IUL, we've been thinking ahead on an innovative idea: make the American higher education accessible for working students worldwide, allowing them to share their experiences, cultures and dedication to learning the skills of becoming a leader so they may create solutions for the future. Many of the conveniences of the 21st-century are all offered at IUL including online classes, continuous enrollment, a student-centered environment, practitioner faculty and online library.
International University of Leadership © 2020. All rights reserved.